AGRU’s Sheet Stock has been sustaining firm steel, concrete, and FRP bonds with PE-, PP-, and PVDF- sheets with polyester fabric and ECTFE sheets with glass fabric backing. AGRU’s Sheet Stock feature’s excellent impact strength, high resistance to crack growth, and an array of improved mechanical properties. Sheet Stock (PE 100) is DIBT approved (No. Z-40.26-454) and is notable for its outstanding chemical resistance and non-toxicity.
AGRU is FM 4910 Certified for PVDF Sheet
AGRU PVDF Sheets made with Kynar 740 resin are now an FM Approvals Listed Cleanroom Material. To earn this specification, the sheets had to be tested for compliance with FM Approvals and pass an ignition, combustion, fire propagation, and parallel panel test. As an FM 4910 cleanroom material, AGRU PVDF Sheets meet cleanroom requirements and are hard to ignite. Protect your cleanroom environment and reduce the risk of fire damage by using AGRU PVDF Sheets.
- Excellent impact strength
- High resistance to crack growth
- Improved mechanical properties
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Physiologically harmless and nontoxic
- High purity (applications in process industry) for natural colored PE-100 sheets
- DIBT approved (No. Z-40.26-454) for PE 100-sheets
PP-H- and PP-B-sheets in grey color are available in the following dimensions:
- 25 000 x 1500 x 3 mm (rolled)
- Extruded and compressed sheets
- Full staves and wires of PE 100 black color
- High-quality wires of PE 100 natural color
Need Help Determining Which Product is Right For Your Application?
Interested in learning more about how one of our products can make a difference in your next project? Please reach out to us with your questions and one of our sales or technical staff will be happy to assist you.
We can help you determine your exact product or application-related needs. And because our products meet, and often exceed, industry standards you can rest assured knowing that you are getting the best solutions in the business.